What does your Lab/workstation look like

Nvr2fst said:
@Pull_Up
You don't have a soldering iron? I would have figured that you would be set up nice. Definitely need one of them. If you weren't all the way across the big pond I would give you one.

My house is actually quite small. It is a split foyer and as I have never had kids, my wife and I get to use the downstairs as our work areas. If I did have kids, I am sure downstairs would be used as a play area. But it just didn't work out that way. Hats off to all of you that have kids, especially in these times.

Five yrs ago we finished our basement to accommodate our growing clan in an otherwise nml 3 bedroom house. We now are at five kids all under age 12 though I managed to scarf an office out of the basement. It is my man-cave / office / asylum. Wouldn't change a thing... With the office or kids! :lol:

Though it's also why my quest for a portable case continues for the P2V: airport approved, carries standard accessories, two extra batteries, low weight, affordable and lockable so the mini's don't get into it. It won't fit in the gun case while at home so I need to keep it somewhat secure.

Thanks for the thread 'slinger

I have posted some recent ?'s re cases if anyne has feedback....

'This is actually my reloading bench, gun cleaning area and my general workbench, but I use the workbench and gun cleaning areas both for working on the drones... '

only in America !!! :eek:

Any UK users want to own up to having a gun cleaning area?

Mactab said:
'This is actually my reloading bench, gun cleaning area and my general workbench, but I use the workbench and gun cleaning areas both for working on the drones... '

I keep forgetting that. You guys have a much, much harder time acquiring firearms. But this is the good ol' USA. Land of the free, home of the heavily armed... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mactab said:

I have a gundog cleaning area - it's the corner of the utility room with the very pungent muddy towel where I attempt to get the worst of the winter weather off the Labrador...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl