What do you use to view panoramas from Litchi on PC?

Reaction score
I have created a few panoramas for my house sale (in Norway, no lisence neded!), but I don't know where to upload them so prospective buyers can see them. Where are you guys hosting your panoramic photos, so they can be shared with anybody, viewed and navigated in a browser?

I have created a few panoramas for my house sale (in Norway, no lisence neded!), but I don't know where to upload them so prospective buyers can see them. Where are you guys hosting your panoramic photos, so they can be shared with anybody, viewed and navigated in a browser?
Google photos.

btw, Google photos will actually stitch panoramas automatically once you upload them to their cloud.

Thanks! But I'm not sure if I was clear enough. I have tried it now, and I can't see the option to move around inside the panorama, if you know what I mean. Just use the arrow keys or mouse to go around, and keep going around and around. I both tried uploading the 7 base photos and then a ready made panorama (stitched with Microsoft's ICE) , and all I can do is to go back and forth from photo to photo, not do a continuous, seamless motion.

Facebook now has the ability to stitch panoramas just by uploading the files.

If you can't navigate the panorama after it has been stitched, it probably means you need to update your browser.

I've used 360 Cities. I haven't tried it personally, but I've seen people on here talk about Skypixel.

Volantis, thanks! I have a Facebook account for the house, but I can't find out how to stitch them. You are talking about what's called Facebook 360 photo, right? I uploaded a series of pics to an album from Litchi (stitcheable in Microsoft ICE), but they are displayed as regular shots, not a panorama.

Jonebk12, I'll have a look at that too!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl