What do you use to get panorama shots? (P3SE)

Reaction score
I bought Litchi (iOS) and found that it drifts while shooting. GAH! Apparently the Android version has a "legacy mode" option which reduces some new functionality but at least keeps it stable with GPS...

For some reason Drone Pan won't connect, Hangar 360 won't connect... I'm going crazy! Is it because I have the SE? How hard can it be?

I turned on grid lines and took manual shots using the DJI App, and it worked out very well, but it's harder to get consistent overlap and infinitely more frustrating to shoot 34 pictures.

*Other than that, I have to say Litchi seems very cool. Thought I may return the iOS and get Android version tonight just to see if it works, even though that would mean using my phone not the iPad.

Any recommendation would be appreciated!

Making PANO shots manually is very easy to do and exactly how we did them for a long time before DronePan and Litchi came on scene.

I would trouble check why all of those aps are having problems connecting as the common denominator seems to be your aircraft of possibly your set-up.

I am using Litchi and have good results in Autopano Giga. I shoot usually 59 raw files per pano. I have P4P.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka