What country and area are you in?

Ummm. Okay then. Put your cursor on 'DocDiggler' on the top right without clicking anything and a pane should automatically open.

Click on 'Personal details' and then scroll down and enter your location.

If that does not work I know a dirtclod that does.

Not so different from here then only add 'wife allowing'. :)
Nice work, I am quite lucky in that she wants to see what I am doing and will hand catch at the end of a trip. Even more fortunate is that she has no interest in flying as it looks childish, which is naturally my fall back position......

Ummm. Okay then. Put your cursor on 'DocDiggler' on the top right without clicking anything and a pane should automatically open.

Click on 'Personal details' and then scroll down and enter your location.

If that does not work I know a dirtclod that does.

Figured out finally lol needed to do it on laptop
Wouldn't work by using iPad or iPhone for some reason

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: deltamike

Attachments

• thumbup1.gif
    thumbup1.gif
    763 bytes · Views: 241
no , born in Nova Scotia , ancestry from Ireland , crest from the flag of Nova Scotia

Not many people know this. In Victoria Park (Halifax, Nova Scotia), a cairn states that a Sir William Alexander accomplishments were :-

Sir William Alexander Writer, Statesman, Colonizer.
His efforts to create a New Scotland in the New World led to the Royal Charter of Nova Scotia, 1621
Attempts at settlement 1622-3 The creating of the Order of Knight Baronets of Nova Scotia 1624. The Coat-of-Arms of Nova Scotia, 1626 and the occupation of Port Royal by Scottish settlers, 1629-32

So you probably have Scottish and Irish blood in you.

Not many people know this. In Victoria Park (Halifax, Nova Scotia), a cairn states that a Sir William Alexander accomplishments were :-

Sir William Alexander Writer, Statesman, Colonizer.
His efforts to create a New Scotland in the New World led to the Royal Charter of Nova Scotia, 1621
Attempts at settlement 1622-3 The creating of the Order of Knight Baronets of Nova Scotia 1624. The Coat-of-Arms of Nova Scotia, 1626 and the occupation of Port Royal by Scottish settlers, 1629-32

So you probably have Scottish and Irish blood in you.

Irish , German and Dutch that I know of . ( Connolly , Phelan , Crouse , Johnson )

Reactions: deltamike

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart