What country and area are you in?

Reaction score
While I am reading through the postings I often wonder why members do not enter the country and state / county they are living in their profile page. I find it very useful if a member has entered it and I am sure others would too.

Last edited:
While I am reading through the postings I often wonder why members do not enter the country and state / county they are living. I find it very useful if a member has entered it and I am sure others would too.

Cause half the people on here are wanted in 5 states for illegal drone operations probably lol

Greetings from Australia
For some reason it won't let me edit in pro

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello Doc,

On the home page, click on your name next to the envelope top right, then personal details. Scroll down the page a bit and there is a box to enter your location.

Worked for me.

As you are the other side of the world, try it standing on your head instead of sitting. That should do it. ;)

Hello Doc,

On the home page, click on your name next to the envelope top right, then personal details. Scroll down the page a bit and there is a box to enter your location.

Worked for me.

As you are the other side of the world, try it standing on your head instead of sitting. That should do it. ;)

Sorry I tried nothing there
f3a0bfddc6355cfb2e1681758b86706f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: miskairal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers