what cha running?

Reaction score
What devices are you guys using to run the go app on? Do you guys ever experience any lag on your video feed?

I am currently using a ipad air2 and still get a little bit of lag on the video. Could this because im flying near city outskirts where there is still some decent interference? Or could this be the ipad? Its got a a8x processor..

You can find a list of commonly used devices here.

Try running your iPad with these settings.

You can find a list of commonly used devices here.

Try running your iPad with these settings.
Thanks for the help, I have seen that post on set up and have followed it to a tee. Still noticed a bit of lag on the air2 at maybe 700-800 feet from me which is a surprise to me. Full bars good signal

Could the surrounding area causing interference be the issue? I'm basically in the city.

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Could the surrounding area causing interference be the issue? I'm basically in the city.
What happens when you don't fly in the city?

Umm, sounds like I have some more testing to do haha. I have only had the quad a few days. Flying at my house the lag is real bad. Was still able to pudh it 2000 feet away. But not comfortably cause the video was so glitchy, makes it hard to keep any real orientation. Driving out of the city a ways the quality got much better but still not perfect. Was able to comfortably push it to @ little over 4000 feet out. Guess I need to go farther out of the city. Also looks like I've answered my own question. Lol

Still though, what if someone wanted or only had suburban areas to fly in?

SOL? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've never heard anyone that's using an iPad Air2 say they had bad lagging problems till your post. I run the same tablet and have never, not once, had any lagging issues. Got that after having an Android tablet that did nothing but lag and freeze up... What kind of USB cord are you using. If not a high quality one that's an official product of Apple try getting one and see if it makes a difference. I can literally have the Go App running and open a web page in the side by side screen and have no problems at all. It's gotta be something else and not the iPad. Good luck

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

All good! Turns out my neighborhood is a warzone of 2.4g. things solid everywhere else!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl