Wet suit- anyone with actual pro’s and con’s ?

No experience, but I can imagine that the P4 design expects certain airflow patterns for keeping electronics and other bits cool. Any layer that keeps out moisture is also going to reduce or eliminate airflow in the covered areas. Seems to me a wetsuit could increase risk of overheating and component failure.

Nope all vents are still open,never gets any hotter than without suit,,,was very skeptical before I got one to try,one of the best phantom bits I invest in,,here's my one again,certainly not airtightView attachment 125119
Good to hear, thanks!

Most aircraft have vents in the airframe to allow for cooling, especially if they use LiPo batteries. Most Wetsuits do not cover these vents so IMO they only add unnecessary weight to the aircraft and provide no benefits for water protection in flight. This is an old debate, and I intend absolutely no disrespect to Phantom Rain, but I see no advantages to wetsuits.
These aircraft are electronic devices and need proper cooling, not water.
Don't fly in the rain.

Most aircraft have vents in the airframe to allow for cooling, especially if they use LiPo batteries. Most Wetsuits do not cover these vents so IMO they only add unnecessary weight to the aircraft and provide no benefits for water protection in flight. This is an old debate, and I intend absolutely no disrespect to Phantom Rain, but I see no advantages to wetsuits.
These aircraft are electronic devices and need proper cooling, not water.
Don't fly in the rain.
THIS

Delete your thread if you ain't goin to reply,,why should we reply ,you even start another thread
Waste my time again trying to share from someone that's used the product,,,I think there's a lake somewhere over there,
I'm outa here,waste of time

"Dude, you honestly need another hobby. Relax. Life is not like a microwave, think about it, it’s more like…………….."

Did something get deleted, I cant figure out what member the statement above was focused at?

Rod..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl