Well done DJI... finally got it right

Reaction score
Updated the battery, remote controller and drone and it works perfectly. Even here maps now moves and follows the drone and.... No more lag. Perfect update. Gutted I dropped the drone on the carpet on the way out tho lol. But it all works perfectly. I did do a compass calibration after the update outside and didn't do the IMU as I'm sure the update would have done that.

Using the P3A in London, England and this update is perfect. So if your wondering if it's good or not, go for it

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in London to, do you think it's worth updating my p4. Currently I find video footage glitches.... I've seen in other posts that the controllers for inspire or p3p numbered GL300A or GL658A or C will possibly give better stability for range on the P4. So maybe it's just my weak GL300C controller and not the firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's worth updating as it can't get any worse and you can always downgrade with the firmware. For me personally it got rid of the glitching and choppy video feed

I live near lewisham. But haven't flown in greenwhich park yet and tempted to do so. Fancy meeting up for a flight next week [emoji2]

I live near lewisham. But haven't flown in greenwhich park yet and tempted to do so. Fancy meeting up for a flight next week [emoji2]

Mate I wish I could, having a 2 y/o boy keeps my time limited. Eventually we might, appreciate the offer pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen