Wedding film shot with the DJI Phantom Vision

Nice work goes to show that the camera on the vision is upto cinematic quality as it blends well with the rest of the video shot on a c100 :D

Great work! My fiance is an aspiring photographer and has been gaining experience and getting work. She has a couple of weddings booked coming up and an accompanying wedding video is one of the reasons I was able to pull off getting my second Phantom :cool:

Just wanted to say awesome video. Taking notes and looking at the equipment you used other than the Phantom. Any tips?

Also great intro, did you do it?

Hello, I am a wedding photographer/cinematographer as well and was thinking about doing this.

Questions if you don't mind:

1) How do you feel the noise from the quad affects the guests/bridge/groom? How do you approach that topic before they hire you, and does anyone complain?

2) Do you ever fear the phantom will malfunction and fall on the guests or bride/groom?

3) What portions of the wedding do you cover?

4) Do you charge *extra* for footage with the phantom, or is it all-inclusive with your other standard cinematography?

Cheers mate.

As a long time videographer who is now retired I just want to say 'very well done' I know how much work goes into producing a video that your clients are proud to show. Just trying to find the right music is a lot of work. It's also a very long day for you and your team in getting the shots from beginning to end and then you have to edit it all together. I quit producing weddings early on in my career and ended up doing nothing but TV commercials which I found to be easier to do. Again nicely done!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor