Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced Weak Image transmission

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Jwody_1, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Jwody_1

I've got a Phantom 3 advanced and am getting a weak image transmission message. I installed firmware upgrade on aircraft 1.09.0060 and the controller says it has the firmware is the latest. Weird thing is , is that I can fire the motors up. Any suggestions?

2. tcope

Take it to the middle of nowhere and see what happens.

3. Pharm

Why is it weird that you can start the motors? Weak image transmission has nothing to do with the ability to start the motors or to fly.

4. Chalie

2nd what tcope said.i have had weak image transmission when around houses,satellite dishes,ect.go someplace around nothing.should help.

5. Jwody_1

Right you are sir! I meant to say that after loading new firmware the motors would not turn and no camera then for no reason the motors started and still no camera. Later that day motors working camera on but no control on recording or other functions. working

6. gimng

Hi Jwody have you managed to solve the issue?

I have a Phantom 3 standard and I dont get image transmission when the aircraft is about 20meters away from me (both vertically / horizontally). I have updated the firmware to the latest version and the DJI Go app is also the latest in Appstore.

Appreciate if you can advise.

Thanks!