Waypoints ,Multi Mode flights and IOS....

Reaction score
I'm trying to use my Waypoint function. To mark waypoints using the DJI go software. I've followed instructions from this forum , turned on multi mode, IOS , launched my P3 and flipped the PAF switch to F. No IOS menu pops up, it's not an option and I don't know I need to do to access these advanced features. Someone please walk me through this. Do I need to upgrade firmware or something?

I'm trying to use my Waypoint function. To mark waypoints using the DJI go software. I've followed instructions from this forum , turned on multi mode, IOS , launched my P3 and flipped the PAF switch to F. No IOS menu pops up, it's not an option and I don't know I need to do to access these advanced features. Someone please walk me through this. Do I need to upgrade firmware or something?
What are the versions of firmware that you have installed?

Reactions: TnHwyman

Hi .If you have the multiple flight modes turned on when you flip the switch to f mode a little box will appear.
Up on the top menu bar , is right beside the box that shows how many sats you have acquired. Tap that little box and the modes will show up.. You have to be up in the air before they will function but you will see that.Try that and let us know.
Dale

Hi .If you have the multiple flight modes turned on when you flip the switch to f mode a little box will appear.
Up on the top menu bar , is right beside the box that shows how many sats you have acquired. Tap that little box and the modes will show up.. You have to be up in the air before they will function but you will see that.Try that and let us know.
Dale

That's exactly what I was looking for after doing exactly what you just said. Nada.... No go. Nothing.

Turn everything on, P3 included. In the app.. pull up the menu (top right corner) then select the bottom tab. Scroll all the way down and select About... Tell us all 3 versions displayed. You are probably way behind on updates!

That's exactly what I was looking for after doing exactly what you just said. Nada.... No go. Nothing.

Do you have the phantom turned on as well. It needs to be connected. Multiple flight mode ON. Beginner mode OFF.. Flip the switch to f and up top does a little box show up?
Are you on 1.4 firmware?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl