Waypoint stay action param provided is invalid!

Reaction score
I created a mission in Litchi and when I tried to upload the mission I receive this Waypoint stay action param provided is invalid. Any clues as my paramaters are set at 1000m and the furthest this has to go is 700m.

If you’re asking about maximum stay time at a waypoint it’s 32 seconds max. You might get an error if it’s above 32 seconds.

I created a mission in Litchi and when I tried to upload the mission I receive this Waypoint stay action param provided is invalid. Any clues as my paramaters are set at 1000m and the furthest this has to go is 700m.
What are your curve settings? I think they have to be straight (no curves) for stay actions to work.

I learned the fact about max time at a waypoint just before the solar eclipse, I wanted to just go too 400’ AGL and just film the landscape. Then come home. Had to just fly manually. Not too spectacular footage anyway as was not total here. The temp did drop 10 degrees during the eclipse though.

What are your curve settings? I think they have to be straight (no curves) for stay actions to work.
I will try that but I designed another mission with no problems. It was just a bit weird. I will report again if it happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak