Warning to Canadian Buyers

Reaction score
A warning to all Canadian buyers. Do not purchase any DJI products from "Flying Cameras". http://www.flyingcameras.ca/
I have had nothing but trouble from this supplier, they are constantly sending the wrong product when you order online. They are rude when you call for help and will not correct their mistakes. I recommend the competition. It is a shame to represent DJI in this way, the phantom line of products is amazing, I just wish I could say the same for this reseller.

It's good to know who is providing good service and who is not. So I'm glad for your cautionary posting. I recently purchased my second Phantom from Aerial Media Pros getting their Phantom 2 Pro Package. This comprehensive, modified Phantom setup arrived when they said it would and it works perfectly. I cannot speak highly enough from when I first called them with questions, then followed up with emails, to my purchase and receipt of the Phantom.

Sorry, but I had the EXACT OPPOSITE EXPERIENCE as you.

I ordered an FC40 with 3 extra batteries and received the order way before the expected date.

To top it off, they were also the lowest price in Canada at the time.

Even wen I contacted them, they were prompt and courteous.

I can see you are frustrated, but that doesn't mean your experience is the norm, but in fact it may be the exception.

Eric

I tend to ignore people with 1 or 2 posts only with complaints.

I also have to say I had no problems with their service at all. I ordered my Phantom 2 and it came quickly. I then happened to be in the area and stopped by their store front because I had damaged some blades. The staff were friendly and they even gave me an extra blade wrench as I had left mine at home. Sorry your experience was a bad one. I would recommend them

have not dealt with them but have dealt with www.multirotorheli.ca in Alberta...
Courteous email responses they have stock and are fast to fix issues (had a DOA battery) emailed them the next day I had an RMA# they are shipping a new battery to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl