Warning-strong interference

Reaction score
DJI Go app strong interference warning . . . what does it mean? Wifi-interference or magnetic interference?

I've assumed that it is either wifi or electrical inteference as my take off area rarely leaves the immediate surrounds and magnetic influence of sorts would not be an issue. My house is the only source of electrical or wifi emanation and it is the only dwelling for 150 mtrs. I only started to receive it following the last app/FW update and does not occur using Litchi. I ignore it unless I move to an area that it is riddled with either housing or industrial estates and even then use the display to look for the usual suspects i.e. screen dropping out or the control and video/telemetry signal behaving strangely.

DJI Go app strong interference warning . . . what does it mean? Wifi-interference or magnetic interference?
It's wifi/radio interference and it will probably go away when you fly away from where the message appears..
If it's a magnetic issue, the message will tell you that.

Thanks for swift replies. I've never been on a forum were replies happen so quickly.
Thumbs up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka