Warm up time

Reaction score
My Phantom seems to take a very long time to warm up. Approx. 1 to 1.30mins.

I was just wondering how long other peoples phantoms took to warm up. I presume the temp outside plays a big part in the warming up but when the Phantom was new I'm sure it warmed up a lot quicker.

Maveriksam said:
My Phantom seems to take a very long time to warm up. Approx. 1 to 1.30mins.

I was just wondering how long other peoples phantoms took to warm up. I presume the temp outside plays a big part in the warming up but when the Phantom was new I'm sure it warmed up a lot quicker.

Fairly normal.. If its cold out it can take longer.

I flew mine last night after the temperature finally dropped below 100 here... it still took over 3 minutes to "warm up" so its hard to say how much of an effect there is.

Sac D said:
I flew mine last night after the temperature finally dropped below 100 here... it still took over 3 minutes to "warm up" so its hard to say how much of an effect there is.

Interesting. I wondered when I read that. Thanks for clarifying.

If you put it in the microwave for 10 seconds it will start straight away or never again ;) only joking so dont anyone go sticking it in the microwave your startup time seems normal.

On a second battery it will not need any warmup time and be ready to go again straight away if you do a quick turnaround, just will need a few seconds for gps lock, first flight is always pretty slow to warm up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez