Wanted : Phantom Vision 2 + ** I run a Gun Shop - TRADE? **

Reaction score
Hello
I am the owner of Blue Line Firearms ( 01/03 )
FFL # 1-62-06698

I am looking for a Phantom Vision 2 (Perfer the +)

I am interested in trading for this item (Perfect if you run a RC Store - Maybe we can both be happy)

I know most people are not familiar with weapon transfer laws - I have to ship the weapon(s) to your local FFL Dealer for you to pick up from them (Federal Law) Unless you are in Tennessee then we can do it at my shop and I can do the paperwork.
I will help you find a dealer local to you as well.

If anyone is interested drop me a line and maybe we can work something out on a trade we are both happy with.

Thanks

John

[email protected]

Re: Wanted : Phantom Vision 2 + ** I run a Gun Shop - TRADE?

bluelinefirearms said:
Hello
FFL # 1-62-06698

I am interested in trading for this item (Perfect if you run a RC Store - Maybe we can both be happy)

I know most people are not familiar with weapon transfer laws - I have to ship the weapon(s) to your local FFL Dealer for you to pick up from them (Federal Law) Unless you are in Tennessee then we can do it at my shop and I can do the paperwork.

If anyone is interested drop me a line and maybe we can work something out on a trade we are both happy with.

Thanks

John

[email protected]

Guns for toys exchange? Only in America ;-)

Ya I guess if you can consider some thing that is so inherently pron to accidents and has a high potential to hurt someone. All on its own some day. When it decides to drop out of the sky or fly off as being just a toy. A phantom vision and other UAV's are no more of a toy then a gun is. esp being they ARE way more dangerous. Even when used responsibly.

J.James said:

Ya I guess if you can consider some thing that is so inherently pron to accidents and has a high potential to hurt someone. All on its own some day. When it decides to drop out of the sky or fly off as being just a toy. A phantom vision and other UAV's are no more of a toy then a gun is. esp being they ARE way more dangerous. Even when used responsibly.

Good point! Maybe the whole FAA thing would go away, if only the Phantom could be categorized as a weapon. That way, anyone would have the right to carry one (in the USA)?

DKDarkness said:
if only the Phantom could be categorized as a weapon. That way, anyone would have the right to carry one (in the USA)?

:lol:

Next time I'm out flying and someone points to the Phantom and asks "what's that thing?" I'll just reply, "My gun."

Good point! Maybe the whole FAA thing would go away, if only the Phantom could be categorized as a weapon. That way, anyone would have the right to carry one (in the USA)?

hum you must not be to up to snuff on how the goverment views law abiding citizens rights to own or carry guns these days.

That ideal might work better if only criminals used UAVs then the goverment would be ok with them being thats the only people they want having guns. Being criminals are a protected class of citizens now.

But Intill some one finds away to defend them selves with a UAV or finds a way they could be used to stop goverment corruption and tyranny they wont be considered any kind of real threat to the corrupt criminal goverment. Tho once they are used for some thing like that such as some one filming some cops violating some ones rights or films a crooked politician doing some thing they aren't supposed to do and then there will be an up roar to ban them. Or at least force the manufactures to put a kill switch on them so they can be remotely disabled.

J.James said:

hum you must not be to up to snuff on how the goverment views law abiding citizens rights to own or carry guns these days.

That ideal might work better if only criminals used UAVs then the goverment would be ok with them being thats the only people they want having guns. Being criminals are a protected class of citizens now.

But Intill some one finds away to defend them selves with a UAV or finds a way they could be used to stop goverment corruption and tyranny they wont be considered any kind of real threat to the corrupt criminal goverment. Tho once they are used for some thing like that such as some one filming some cops violating some ones rights or films a crooked politician doing some thing they aren't supposed to do and then there will be an up roar to ban them. Or at least force the manufactures to put a kill switch on them so they can be remotely disabled.

Uh ohhhhh one of those lol
it's easy for me to troll this and simply let ducks quack like ducks lol but i will add something positive
(other than exposing lack of intelligence) hahaha jeeeez sorry couldnt contain myself!

The gov would not be ok with criminals using UAV's nor are they ok with criminals using weapons in ways that ....lets just say are not in the best interest of public safety!

They cant really regulate guns (the things that kills so many people every day everywhere)here in the US because of the gun lobby who still happens to read and comprehend the constitution as though we were still living back 200 years ago.....lol but it works for those who shy away from large populations where they are exposed to things different than what might seem normal to them and their ancestors.

But they will be able to regulate UAV's properly because educated people have a vested interest in seeing them used responsibly and as of today most seem to understand that if it's not used responsibly then ownership and use will be heavily SCRUTINIZED at a min and rightfuly so and we obsessed UAV pilots will be forced into the shadows and share the same space as people who supposedly use AR-15's to hunt turkeys lol.

Unfortunately the Gov not going to come get your AR-15 so go ahead and hunt turkeys and trade it to kids on the internet for Phantoms. But on the other hand if they have not come to get your AR-15 then i know for a fact they wont come for my Phantom.

The constitution included the right to bear arms so one could protect himself from a racist sheriff or a constable who had contracted an STD and had gone rabbid...(have fun here) but if anyone one of you have enough weapons to protect yourself from any form of gov today then ...You are the one i am affraid of lol

So to match my Phantom should be traded in for a REAPER! right? hey i can use that to protect myself from the gov ? No?

Oh and by the way people are already using them in ways you say if done they would already be taking them from us.....lol
http://youtu.be/iF58tnUMveo

Just having some "Onion" type fun
hope you smile and then go fly your Phantom responsibly

and dont trade guns for these come on...not a good look!

lol well that was good for a morning chuckle Id love to now who supposedly hunts turkeys with an ar-15. But I'd love to know were this gun lobby place is I and so many others keep hearing about yet no one seem to be able to find. Do they allow smoking in this lobby?

Seriously tho if I had any extra guns laying around I'd trade an extra gun for a UAV. But not so sure I would trade on of my phantoms for a gun. But none of my guns are worth enough to trade for one. and the only guns in the house that would be a good trade for a uav are my o'lady's and she would not be too happy if I traded her AR15 for any thing. esp if I traded her gun to get some thing for my self. esp considering it was a gift to her and also the only gun small enough for her to shoot. shes a tiny lil thing and no other guns are even small enough or low enough power for her to be able to shoot other then a .22

Tho to the orignal poster that owns a gun shop I would bet the best way to trade a gun for a phantom and the quickest way to turn a gun in to a phantom would be to trade guns for cash then trade the cash for a phantom. Cash = most every ones favorite barter intermediate. which is all money really is anyway.

DKDarkness said:
bluelinefirearms said:
Hello
FFL # 1-62-06698

Thanks

John

[email protected]

Well, I was actually making a joke, still remembering reading this back in '93 (hard copy though): http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/28/opini ... -toys.html

Well I did figure you were jokeing rather then just plan nuts or retarded. being you did mention Just having some "Onion" type fun.

But they still have them buy back programs were they try to pry on the uniformed and the gullible to try and entice them to trade expensive guns for penny's on the dollar in gift cards or other worthless crap and no were near what they are worth if they just took them to a gun dealer and sold them. And the other type of people that go to them mostly are trading in worthless guns that don't even function and get much more then they are worth. There was just one last week near me and they paid $100 each and out of 300 guns turned in all but 30 of them were bb guns and toy guns. Whats funny to is lots of people that are going to them with real guns are violating all sorts of laws such as carrying a pistol with out a permit. and also some times even carrying loaded guns that they not only don't know are loaded but also being they are all non gun literate people they stand around holding them and playing with them out side them gun buy backs and I'm real surprised there has only been one case of any ones gun ever going off accidentally at on of them things. and any one getting pulled over on the way to one with a pistol in there car in ny stands a high chance of going to prison if they don't have a permit you cant even touch or pick up a hand gun in ny with out a permit even if in a gun store. only exception to the rule is if some one is being trained to use one and going for there permit. But if some one got pulled over on the way to one of these guy buy backs and cop pulled over and could just say "oh that gun officer I'm just bringing it to a gun buy back" Then that excuse could also be used by any would be criminal if they got stopped and found with an illegal gun. But funny thing is no criminal will or ever has turned in there gun for less then they could sell it on the streets for any way. they should be banned just cause of the risk to public safty to have un informed gun illiterate people congregating with guns that they don't even know if they are loaded or not or even know not to point the barrel towards any thing or any one. heck most of them don't even know the difference of what end is the barrel from the butt.

But if the were even going to give away a phantom for any gun turned in I think I'd find some old rusted broken bb gun and head straight down and trade it in. :)

IDK it seems as though there is already enough stigma attached to our toys and i can see the headlines now....

"Potential terrorist's trading guns for drones or drones for guns!"

Boy they will have a field day with that one. It's still not enough for them to deputize citizens to go and round up Phantoms lol
i guess more than anything it's just a bit tasteless in most parts of the country but understandably so this is likely the norm in many places in our country :-(

Great topic of conversation!

eckoner said:
IDK it seems as though there is already enough stigma attached to our toys and i can see the headlines now....

"Potential terrorist's trading guns for drones or drones for guns!"

Boy they will have a field day with that one. It's still not enough for them to deputize citizens to go and round up Phantoms lol
i guess more than anything it's just a bit tasteless in most parts of the country but understandably so this is likely the norm in many places in our country :-(

Great topic of conversation!

Well, I know this goes against all that "freedom loving" americans believe in, but I actually think both the access to guns and drones should be regulated by the evil government. Drones in the same way cars are regulated, you need to have a license to drive one in public, and guns the same way or similar as in Denmark: You need a very good reason to own one. Yes, if you own a gun, you're propably an outlaw in Denmark. Easy to identify. No school shootings, no Waco, whats not to like.

But this is a drone forum, so lets not go into the whole "we need our guns to feel safe" discussion.

I understand your opinion being that you live in a country with a king, state church, and high murder rates with few guns...

Murder by strangling, stabbing, or beating is much more frequent in Denmark.

So next time your on vacation in Southern California, don't try to strangle me or you will meet my trusty springfield xds.

http://theacru.org/acru/harvard_study_g ... roductive/

I'll trade my P2V for a Kimber Ultra Covert II

bluelinefirearms said:
Hello
FFL # 1-62-06698

Thanks

John

[email protected]

so lets not go into the whole "we need our guns to feel safe" discussion.

Sounds good cause I have no idea about any thing like that to even be able to have a discussion on that topic. I don't have guns to feel safe. en tho they could maybe be used to help me stay safe. Same as I don't keep a fire extinguisher to "feel safe" from fire. But with either one i'd rather have it and never ever need it or ever have to use it. Then to ever be in the need of one and not have it.

I'll trade my P2V for a Kimber Ultra Covert II
Heck for that I'd even add an extra battery to.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl