Wanted P4P

Reaction score
Looking to get NIB P4P maybe from
Someone who don't want or just made mistake buying.
Thanks
Johnny

Looking to get NIB P4P maybe from
Someone who don't want or just made mistake buying.
Thanks
Johnny

Hi Landsoft,

I have two P4Ps and selling one of them --- both are in excellent condition, no issues, no crashes and have very low hours. The one I'm selling also has a DJI Care coverage thru December 2017. I've posted some pictures in the classifieds but here's a couple for you --- $1300.
IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

I can give this a thought are you open for offers and not ridiculous ones
Thanks
Johnny

Hi Johnny, I'm normally very open minded to anything reasonable, but $1300 was as low as I wanted to go. What were you thinking? I also have it listed on Craig's List for $1350 and currently in conversation with someone local about it who lives in the Atlanta area. I'm in North Atlanta, where are you?

Hi Johnny, I'm normally very open minded to anything reasonable, but $1300 was as low as I wanted to go. What were you thinking? I also have it listed on Craig's List for $1350 and currently in conversation with someone local about it who lives in the Atlanta area. I'm in North Atlanta, where are you?
By any chance would either of you be interested in buying a P4? I am selling one at a VERY low price of 899 (can be negotiated to 800) if you want it.

When I think of buying a used drone, I see following points:

Reliability: 50%
Price: 80%

Then I start evaluating it to see if these numbers are correct for the offer and is it worth going for it.

Hi Al....,

I see your replies and comments in almost every section of the Phantom Pilots web site and have a great deal of respect for your knowledge and the way you present yourself. I understand the 80% price comment, easy calculation, but could you elaborate on the 50%, is that what you find to be true on the narratives around what people state in their posts? I can tell you have been involved in this site for a while and if anyone would have a great perspective on this stuff, you would. Just curious if there are exceptions and how you might identify them. I been extremely fortune on two used P4P purchases, but not without some anxiousness.

Reactions: V tail
Hi Al....,

I see your replies and comments in almost every section of the Phantom Pilots web site and have a great deal of respect for your knowledge and the way you present yourself. I understand the 80% price comment, easy calculation, but could you elaborate on the 50%, is that what you find to be true on the narratives around what people state in their posts? I can tell you have been involved in this site for a while and if anyone would have a great perspective on this stuff, you would. Just curious if there are exceptions and how you might identify them. I been extremely fortune on two used P4P purchases, but not without some anxiousness.

When buying anything "used" whether it be a drone or a xbox from craigslist, there is always going to be a gamble. I believe alokbhargava's 50% statement comes from a drone specifically because there are so many moving parts and electronics that need to be 100% in order for the drone to function properly. That means there is a higher risk in your gamble of buying a used intricate piece of equipment. That being said, I have purchased many used drones and all of them have been perfect. I recommend choosing a seller that has good communication, provides lots of pictures, has positive feedback (on this forum, or eBay for example). Some negative things to watch out for: sale ads with no pictures, forum members that signed up that day and only have 1 post (not saying they are not trustworthy, they are just a higher risk than someone who has been an active forum member for multiple years). Good luck with sale and if you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

No worries Johnny, I'm sure you will extremely enjoy the P4P when you get one. Really state of the art craft in so many ways, cudos to DJI.

Suncoast Jon - Makes perfect sense, good luck selling yours too. Nice fleet on P4Ps dude. Love the Sarasota area, you must have a wealth of cool places to fly and with some really awesome sunsets. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94