WANTED: P3 Standard controller. Damaged.... UK

Reaction score
Hi, I'm after a cheap broken P3 Standard controller........I just want one with probably a damaged aerial because I want to do the itelite antenna conversion to it and don't really want to convert my best controller.
Also willing to post to DY10 Kidderminster.

If this advert is not allowed please remove.

Got one now...All Sorted... Thanks Scomich

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a Phantom 3 Standard controller as Lost the bird over water I suspect.
It has the alfa panel aerials already on it. If you have not bought the itelite yet . I was getting just over 1 mile out with these panels. outwith the town.Full working condition.
Also a spare battery.
spare battery charger to.

Reactions: Aviatorwrx
Hi,
It has the alfa panel aerials already on it. If you have not bought the itelite yet . I was getting just over 1 mile out with these panels. outwith the town.Full working condition.
Also a spare battery.
Hi,
Also a spare battery.
Hi, I've already bought the Itelite and was just looking for a cheap controller to do the conversion on. I don't know what you want for yours but if it's already had a conversion done it wouldn't be any good for what I want. Thanks anyway.

Hi although it has the panels fitted it is easily converted back to standard. No holes have been drilled in the controller as used plastic fitting to connect to Alfa panels. 10 mins puts it back to stock.

Attachments

• 1536413832497-640988517.jpg
    1536413832497-640988517.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 238
  • 1536413890630-1341819163.jpg
    1536413890630-1341819163.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
  • 15364139171252013884226.jpg
    15364139171252013884226.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 201
Hi although it has the panels fitted it is easily converted back to standard. No holes have been drilled in the controller as used plastic fitting to connect to Alfa panels. 10 mins puts it back to stock.
Hi, yes it could be put back to standard and that's easy, but I was looking for a cheap controller to do the Itelite conversion on and use it as a spare controller, because I've got 2 x phantom 3 standards with controllers in immaculate condition and don't want to use one of those, and this was just going to be classed as a 3rd controller.
Thanks again.

Gimme 50 quid plus whatever it costs to post.
I'll throw in a spare battery.
A Charger to.
Any good to you?

You can pay me when you've tested all is good which I know it is.

Might have a spare set of brand new dji props as well. Never used.

Hi, it may well be that i'm gonna have to travel to London at some point this week. If so I could drop the items in to you. But as ive said you can test first and pay me whenever. but I can assure you all is in working condition as is. would also save you postage..
I don't do paypal but after your pleased with items you could just do bank transfer.
Even if your not gonna be at home. you could just let me know , where to leave it . Home or shop or wherever suits.

I will pm you my email and phone number for private contact details

Hi, it may well be that i'm gonna have to travel to London at some point this week. If so I could drop the items in to you. But as ive said you can test first and pay me whenever. but I can assure you all is in working condition as is. would also save you postage..
I don't do paypal but after your pleased with items you could just do bank transfer.
Even if your not gonna be at home. you could just let me know , where to leave it . Home or shop or wherever suits.

I will pm you my email and phone number for private contact details
Ok, whereabouts are you private messaging me ?? On this forum ? I can pay you when you drop them off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez