VR Flight For DJI, I would like to introduce my android VR app

Reaction score
VR Flight for DJI - Android Apps on Google Play

Hello, i'm new here. This is an app for VR fpv flight, i wrote this with dji sdk.

install app and connect it to the drone(wifi or usb) and it 'll work, insert it to your VR goggle and there you go!
it output the video in stereo format, currently supports Phantom series(Phantom4P current untested), Inspire series(Inspire2 currently untested), and Mavic pro
the head-track function rotates the view by your movement
unlike other VR dji app, this app have some unique features, for example:
The video stream can send to other Android phone via Wifi hotspot(see the instruction menu inside), so you can view the VR together with your friends
The stereo output size and location can be adjusted by simply drag and pinch
Head track function not only tracks the gimbal direction, also, for those drones not have gimbal yaw control, you can pan the drone self instead(in the right flight mode, for phantom 3 series its flight mode F)
You have two compass object on the HUD that indicates the HOME location and your drone's location(see the instruction menu)

currently best entertainment on Inspire series, not only they have nearly 360 degree gimbal, also they have better video quality if you raise the bit-rate in DJI Go. I recently got an Inspire and now i would say it tastes good. for those have gimbal yaw control, custom1 key is for centering the gimbal camera

Attachments

• ui_sample.png
    ui_sample.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member