Vote hate or love the new layout

Your missing out. This site works amazingly well on my iPhone and iPad.
I use it on my mini and the only problem is it's mini :confused: Like my big screen better is what I'm trying to say , eye's just not what they used to be. Do use the TT ok with it though .o_O

I use my devices at work as I am anti-windows and I don't use office computers for my private stuff. I kinda wish I got another full size now that I have the 6+. It is big enough I will probably never buy another pad as long as I own a MacBook Air. I use a 27" iMac for home use, now that I can see!

I've heard great things about the Air & it's pretty good size.
You got a 27 @ home, ****, I thought I was doing good with a pair of 22's. :(

Hey TJ .... Been looking around and just wonder how many different spots all this is going on in ?
**** I been watching how many visitor's we have and I think they coming in here just to see a bunch of highly intelligent folks are just having a fit !
Can we not just merge all these threads into 1 and only just let members in to see all this ? This is getting to be embarrassing !
I'm not jumping for joy neither but am trying my best to move on and us be one big happy bunch again ! I mean Damnnnnnn o_O

It's DraaMa, folks love drama. Pretty soon, we'll be making the TV news.:rolleyes:

Dirk... are you off of your meds again? Slinger warned you about this. Please translate the last post, if thats possible. o_O
TOO MUCH Bitchen going on everywhere in here . Put it all in 1 spot

Reactions: IflyinWY
LOL

OH, so why didn't ya say so?
Maybe there is a full moon?
I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat just in case.
Liking the new format more every day!

I'm gonna pee myself.

Is this in Off Topic?

OK, you want this. As far as the unread post look for a blue dot next to it to signify it is new and find them at the main page, at the top under " Watched Threads". See the photo -

View attachment 16296

Nope, that comes up with "you're not watching any threads" (or a message like it).

Nope, that comes up with "you're not watching any threads" (or a message like it).
Then you don't have new post in threads you watch. Here is mine...

Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 10.55.18 AM☀️.png

Reactions: Jacob
Ha Ha !! Now I know where not to post ! Show some more ;)
I know ya reading this as I see you are watching !!..................
Ya Got Me.jpg

Oh I am definitely watching you Dirk. By the way, clean your windows once in a while would ya?

Nice catstache
Well Dang :mad:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthurbiss