Vision transmitter

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but can I bind my Vision with say a Spektrum DX9 and just remount the wifi extender and phone holder on the DX? Am I just limited to the DJI Vision transmitter? Am I understanding right that the transmitter is still 2.4 and 5.8 for video? Thanks for any explanation.

Timmish said:
This may be a stupid question but can I bind my Vision with say a Spektrum DX9 and just remount the wifi extender and phone holder on the DX? Am I just limited to the DJI Vision transmitter? Am I understanding right that the transmitter is still 2.4 and 5.8 for video? Thanks for any explanation.

On the Vision , the wifi extender is 2.4, the controller is 5.8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old Gazer said:
Timmish said:

On the Vision , the wifi extender is 2.4, the controller is 5.8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

True story :D

Thanks. So pretty much stuck with factory transmitter? No big deal. I have not had any issues. I appreciate the replies.

Actually, it appears that if you put in a OrangeRX Receiver (e.g. R820 which has S.BUS, is 2.4Ghz and DSM2/DSMX) you may be able to use a Spektrum receiver.

There are YouTube clips of binding the Spektrum Transmitter to the OrangeRX receiver and then connecting the receiver to the NAZA-M thru the S.BUS.

I haven't tried it but at $18 from hobbyking.com, it looks like this may be an inexpensive way to get a better transmitter than the stock DJI one. At least it may consolidate the transmitters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl