Vision Plus New Style Factory Gimbal

Reaction score
I had not seen the new style gimbal until I found this image. And I wanted to share it with anyone that hasn't seen it yet as well. Btw, I do not know anything about it. But at least we can now say we seen it.

Attachments

• NewGimbal.jpg
    NewGimbal.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 636
Still would need protecting in case of a crash

flyNfrank said:
I had not seen the new style gimbal until I found this image. And I wanted to share it with anyone that hasn't seen it yet as well. Btw, I do not know anything about it. But at least we can now say we seen it.

Could someone please tell me whats new about this picture? It appears to just be a mirror image. The version 3 gimbals have a metal insert on the roll axis motor shaft press fit and a larger bearing and housing for the yaw axis. I cant see anything in the pic showing something new.... :( A matter of fact this pic shows the old yaw axis small bearing support.

burlbark said:
flyNfrank said:

Could someone please tell me whats new about this picture? It appears to just be a mirror image. The version 3 gimbals have a metal insert on the roll axis motor shaft press fit and a larger bearing and housing for the yaw axis. I cant see anything in the pic showing something new.... :( A matter of fact this pic shows the old yaw axis small bearing support.

Direct me to what you know as being a new gimbal and I will add it right away.

fin032 said:
Has all version 3s got the updated gimbal? What's the difference and how do you tell if you have old or new?
:D
My understanding is the new gimbal is supposed to be stronger.
Here is my P2V + version 2 gimbal with aftermarket protection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 502

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members