Vision Pilot App

We just checked our google play developer console, and did not have your crash report. If the app crashs, please submit a crash report to us. You could also add our google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vision-pilot
When the app craches, Android don't propose me to send a crash report. The app just closes and if I restart it, it re-closes until I stop the rotors.

When the app craches, Android don't propose me to send a crash report. The app just closes and if I restart it, it re-closes until I stop the rotors.
If it is the case, you can generate bug reports and send them directly to us. This is ideal for helping resolve bugs and crashes quickly and efficiently.

If you've encountered a bug or crash, please follow these steps to send us a report:
  1. Reproduce the issue
  2. Open your device's Settings
  3. Go to Developer Options
  4. Tap Take Bug Report at the top
  5. Wait for the report to generate. When the report is ready, an email will be created for you that contains the necessary information.
  6. Send the report to [email protected]

there may be compatibility problem with your xperia V. may we know what android version your xperia V installed?

Android version is 4.3, there is no problem with the original dji vision+ app.

I tried your app on my nvidia shield tablet but could not get any of the features to work(GS,Follow me, POI orbit etc).

Is the shield not compatible? I had my bird in phantom vision mode. But no luck

It said nothing just didn't function. I tried tapping buttons to activate but no response. I check your Facebook page too.

please confirm if you pressed this button:

11027512_1660395260860848_435791255862478762_n.jpg

Android version is 4.3, there is no problem with the original dji vision+ app.

we are sorry that our app does not work fine on your device. as you know, we use the DJI SDK to develop our app. there may have SDK compatibility problem with your device. do you have other device to run our app?

since the original dji vision+ app is not developed with the SDK, they should be highly optimized and got no problem with the video streaming.

we are sorry that our app does not work fine on your device. as you know, we use the DJI SDK to develop our app. there may have SDK compatibility problem with your device. do you have other device to run our app?

since the original dji vision+ app is not developed with the SDK, they should be highly optimized and got no problem with the video streaming.
Ok no i only have my xperia v to try the app. Can u get ur hands ona a xperia v to try the app and try to sort things out?

Ok no i only have my xperia v to try the app. Can u get ur hands ona a xperia v to try the app and try to sort things out?

sorry that we do not have a xperia v. you could email us and we could refund you if you could not get it work on your device.

Hi,just tested the app today...got a few errors and app crashes...
just sendt 2 reports...from an asus tablet.

Hi, what is the error message you got? any sequence we could reproduce the crash? We received the crash report but it seems that it related to the native code implemented by the DJI SDK.

Hi, what is the error message you got? any sequence we could reproduce the crash? We received the crash report but it seems that it related to the native code implemented by the DJI SDK.
I was just testing follow me and poi,got a gps malfunction error and then crash....the app!

I was just testing follow me and poi,got a gps malfunction error and then crash....the app!

the gps malfunction error only occurs while the gps signal drop. did the app crash after you got a gps malfunction even you are not in follow me/ poi mode? please confirm.

the gps malfunction error only occurs while the gps signal drop. did the app crash after you got a gps malfunction even you are not in follow me/ poi mode? please confirm.
Im not sure,but I think it was my case!sorry about my english.
I've strange numbers on the log function,speed abnormal and distance far away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart