Need help setting up P2V

Reaction score
Greetings.

I am a Phantom 2 and Mavic Pro owner and have a friend that is asking me to help him set up his P2V and a new range extender. For as much as I know about the quads I have, I know very little about this beast.

He has the P2V (with the white camera attached) and a new range extender to replace the original one that the battery went bad in. Additionally, I need to download an App to be able to work with this system and the DJI Vision app doesn't seem to be working for me.

What I think I need to do is to download the appropriate app, then I guess bind the new range extender to the app or quad? I do know that the QR Code is not able to be had. It's gone.

I've spent a lot of time searching forums and youtube, but really can't find direct answers to my questions for this legacy product.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

You will need the right app, and you will need to bind the WiFi range extender to the app. I was unable to do it when I tried a couple years ago, but if anyone has the recipe for doing it, it is Mike Singer. Try to contact him via this forum.

Thank you. I will try to contact Mike. If anyone else has the solution, please add the 411 here. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart