Vision Pilot App

I just p
I've been meaning to read up on the app in the Google Groups but are these features only in the beta version? I have the app and the latest update and could not get this to work. I don't think I'm on the beta list.
I just purchased too. I didn't hook it up to my p2v+ but was playing with app you have to click the mode button to get the flight modes up on the screen.
Or do you mean you tried the flight modes and they don't work?
There is no detailed instructions just videos, but it looks promising

I've been meaning to read up on the app in the Google Groups but are these features only in the beta version? I have the app and the latest update and could not get this to work. I don't think I'm on the beta list.

Follow me should be implemented in the latest release v3.10. Please clarify your problem?

Our app works on android and iOS device.

The difference between our app and other third party SDK app, not only follows behind the target, our app features 360 degree to follow the target. eg. our app control your phantom fly in front of the target or left / right side pan the target.

Here is the Follow Me Demo:
Phantom flies in front of the android device, facing towards it and maintaining a specified distance.

Side Pan: Phantom keeps pace with the android device on either their left or right side, faces towards it, and maintains a specified distance.

ok so all the features in the app including poi and follow me will work with android devices 100%? I have sony xperia V, will follow me work on V?

Follow me should be implemented in the latest release v3.10. Please clarify your problem?
I went back a few posts and see that I'd need to install custom firmware on my P3 to have the ground station modes work, correct? How is the custom firmware different? I'm guessing it adds ground station abilities to the P3 itself?

I went back a few posts and see that I'd need to install custom firmware on my P3 to have the ground station modes work, correct? How is the custom firmware different? I'm guessing it adds ground station abilities to the P3 itself?

if you are phantom 3 user, you need a custom developer firmware since the public firmware lock the ground station support.

ok so all the features in the app including poi and follow me will work with android devices 100%? I have sony xperia V, will follow me work on V?

someone reported that some device may have compatibility problem with the compass sensor. the first thing you need to check after you purchase our app is that you could tag on the compass lock on the map view. if you could unlock the compass, follow me should work with your device.

Ground Station limits same as DJI app?

I plan to make a flight just inside of a 5 mile radius of an airport where I will need GS support in some of the modes this app offers. The DJI app GS will not function within this radius (doesn't make sense, but is true, even though a flight is OK'd by ATC).

My question: Will this Vision Pilot app (Android) allow a POI or Follow Me, etc. function inside of the same 5 mile radius that the DJI app will not allow a GS planned flight?

Thanks for your help.

someone reported that some device may have compatibility problem with the compass sensor. the first thing you need to check after you purchase our app is that you could tag on the compass lock on the map view. if you could unlock the compass, follow me should work with your device.

I bought the app and it seems my phone has a compass wich is nice, i will try the app tomorrow if the weather allows, everything seems ok with the app, its just that the video feed is lagging, it laggs every second, wich makes the video feed pretty useless, anyway to fix this?
It has nothing to do with the resolution.

Ground Station limits same as DJI app?

I plan to make a flight just inside of a 5 mile radius of an airport where I will need GS support in some of the modes this app offers. The DJI app GS will not function within this radius (doesn't make sense, but is true, even though a flight is OK'd by ATC).

My question: Will this Vision Pilot app (Android) allow a POI or Follow Me, etc. function inside of the same 5 mile radius that the DJI app will not allow a GS planned flight?

Thanks for your help.

We have tested it and are 100% sure that if you are in the no fly zone, all the GS related feature will not work.

I bought the app and it seems my phone has a compass wich is nice, i will try the app tomorrow if the weather allows, everything seems ok with the app, its just that the video feed is lagging, it laggs every second, wich makes the video feed pretty useless, anyway to fix this?
It has nothing to do with the resolution.

Is your drone phantom 3?

We have tested it and are 100% sure that if you are in the no fly zone, all the GS related feature will not work.

That's disappointing to hear, but thank you for the response. Great looking app.

I'm looking but it appears that this firmware is only available to developers and not anyone else who wants to test GS?

Hi, yes. you have to install the developer firmware to test the GS. the binary is actually available for public. if someone want to test the hotpoint, cable cam for your phantom 3, you could join our google group.

Hi, yes. you have to install the developer firmware to test the GS. the binary is actually available for public. if someone want to test the hotpoint, cable cam for your phantom 3, you could join our google group.

Did that and looked around but did not find anything about obtaining the firmware.

This app doesn't work with HTC M8 under Android V5. It crashes when motors are starting exactly like a previous version of DJI app before DJI developers resolve the bug. 10 € and cannot use it :(
DJI app and PFV booster work fine with same firmware.

This app doesn't work with HTC M8 under Android V5. It crashes when motors are starting exactly like a previous version of DJI app before DJI developers resolve the bug. 10 € and cannot use it :(
DJI app and PFV booster work fine with same firmware.

We just checked our google play developer console, and did not have your crash report. If the app crashs, please submit a crash report to us. You could also add our google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vision-pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka