Vision Pilot App

please let us know when groundstation will be implemented so I can update my app for free.

For android version the update should be free. There are many features we would like to implement. eg. POI, CABLE CAM, SELFIE mode The ground station is in our TODO list. If there is any update, we will post it here / our facebook page.

Reactions: StevenQX
Vision Pilot Android v3.06 is available at
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details…

Bug Report can be sent to our group.

- Add GPS Mode
Hover : rotate your phantom to point to your android device while hovering at specified altitude.
Follow : track your android device at a specified bearing, altitude and distance.
Circle: orbit a point of interest while pointing towards your android device.

- Add Voice Alert : Report command(eg. "Take off", "Landed") or repeat warning messages(eg. "Low Battery Level", "GPS Malfunction") at a specified interval.
- Add Take Photo / Record Button

Follow Me Demo:
Phantom flies in front of the android device, facing towards it and maintaining a specified distance.

Side Pan: Phantom keeps pace with the android device on either their left or right side, faces towards it, and maintains a specified distance.

Circle mode:

Last edited:
Just been on Play but there's no update?

You can still get it for $1.99 at limited time.

Vision Pilot Android v3.06 is available at
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details…

Bug Report can be sent to our group.

- Add GPS Mode
Hover : rotate your phantom to point to your android device while hovering at specified altitude.
Follow : track your android device at a specified bearing, altitude and distance.
Circle: orbit a point of interest while pointing towards your android device.

- Add Voice Alert : Report command(eg. "Take off", "Landed") or repeat warning messages(eg. "Low Battery Level", "GPS Malfunction") at a specified interval.
- Add Take Photo / Record Button

Follow Me Demo:
Phantom flies in front of the android device, facing towards it and maintaining a specified distance.

Side Pan: Phantom keeps pace with the android device on either their left or right side, faces towards it, and maintains a specified distance.

Circle mode:
Hi taco can you explain what are used for horizontal capture and vertical capture and how to start these new modes? I mean if hover is selected you will fly normal and to do follow or circle is enough to select it and fly normally?

Hi taco can you explain what are used for horizontal capture and vertical capture and how to start these new modes? I mean if hover is selected you will fly normal and to do follow or circle is enough to select it and fly normally?

Horizontal capture and vertical capture to useful for the 3D scanning. after they are set, phantom will capture image whenever your drone has moved a predefined horizontal and vertical distance.

Follow Me demo at:

After the hover/follow/circle is activated, you do not have control over the pitch, roll and yaw of your phantom. To switch out of custom GPS Mode and regain manual control, toggle the remote S1 switch to Atti mode and then toggle the S1 switch to GPS Atti mode.

Start Custom GPS mode

• Tag Mode button to enter the custom GPS mode settings (eg. mode, distance, angle).
    10995572_1660395320860842_1769780218426851567_n.jpg
  • Take-off and climb to the altitude that you want the drone to maintain.
  • Confirm the target marker (red circle shown in the map) is in correct location.
  • Tag custom GPS mode button to activate Hover / Follow / Circle mode.
    11027512_1660395260860848_435791255862478762_n.jpg
  • after GPS mode is activated, the Mode mode button will turn blue.
  • To switch out of custom GPS Mode and regain manual control, toggle the remote S1 switch to Atti mode and then toggle the S1 switch to GPS Atti mode.

Horizontal capture and vertical capture to useful for the 3D scanning. after they are set, phantom will capture image whenever your drone has moved a predefined horizontal and vertical distance.

Follow Me demo at:

After the hover/follow/circle is activated, you do not have control over the pitch, roll and yaw of your phantom. To switch out of custom GPS Mode and regain manual control, toggle the remote S1 switch to Atti mode and then toggle the S1 switch to GPS Atti mode.

Start Custom GPS mode

• Tag Mode button to enter the custom GPS mode settings (eg. mode, distance, angle).
    10995572_1660395320860842_1769780218426851567_n.jpg
  • Take-off and climb to the altitude that you want the drone to maintain.
  • Confirm the target marker (red circle shown in the map) is in correct location.
  • Tag custom GPS mode button to activate Hover / Follow / Circle mode.
    11027512_1660395260860848_435791255862478762_n.jpg
  • after GPS mode is activated, the Mode mode button will turn blue.
  • To switch out of custom GPS Mode and regain manual control, toggle the remote S1 switch to Atti mode and then toggle the S1 switch to GPS Atti mode.
Oh thanks I missed the small button on the left side...

Oh thanks I missed the small button on the left side...

we just reread your question and found that we could add a feature to capture 360 degree (panorama) shoot. once the yaw angle is set, phantom will capture image whenever phantom has rotated a predefined angle (eg. 30 degree)

we just reread your question and found that we could add a feature to capture 360 degree (panorama) shoot. once the yaw angle is set, phantom will capture image whenever phantom has rotated a predefined angle (eg. 30 degree)
Cool! One question taco, I was wondering in which format are taken video and pictures with your app because if I'm not wrong I can't see any settings right?

Cool! One question taco, I was wondering in which format are taken video and pictures with your app because if I'm not wrong I can't see any settings right?
you are correct. you could not change the camera setting. you need to change which format you are going to use in the DJI app and then switch to our app to record video / capture pictures.

we will add the camera settings after the ground station feature is done.

Finally Vision Pilot supports Ground station . Please share your suggestion on the GS feature and join our beta testing by adding our group. The beta testing is free and you do not need to buy the app before testing.

Demo video can be found below that demo how the bank turn features drive your phantom in smooth curves path.

screenshot_2015-05-10-17-21-34-png.18883

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-10-17-21-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-10-17-21-34.png
    692.2 KB · Views: 787

Hi, as your suggestion, we added camera setting (eg. image format / size, video size, white balance, style...) to the latest version.

Vision Pilot Android 3.09 is released

NOTE: Due to the ground station feature, some database related files has been changed. Before upgrading from 2.06 to 3.09, please export all the flight log you would like to keep. And then uninstall the app and then install 3.09.

bug report can be sent to our google group

Whats new in this version:
- add camera setting (eg. image format / size, video size, white balance, style...)
- add Vision support
- add Phantom 3 support (only FPV mode)
- fix the bug in circle mode

We also did some test for the circle POI mode:

Hi taco.
After the latest update not working on Samsung s4 and lg v500.

Due to the ground station feature, some database related files has been changed. Before upgrading from 2.06 to 3.09, please export all the flight log you would like to keep. And then uninstall the app and then install 3.09. Also, bug report could be sent to our our google group http://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/vision-pilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl