vision app

rewt said:
Hello, i wonder if i need a high end device to run the dji vision app for my pv2 or can i use any android device with 4.0+? currently im using a s4 but im thinking of getting a cheap tablet for fpv, could a device like this run the vision app smoothly?

http://www.freelanderstore.com/freeland ... white.html

Wifi is a must, most tablets running android 4.0 will work, although, you will need a gps capable tablet to benefit from all the features the Vision has to offer.

Some cheap tablets use only cell tower triangulation for location and not a real GPS sensor. So beware, if you intend to purchase a particular model.

I use the Nexus 7 2013, Its been an excellent tablet for the Vision, although my model has no phone capabilities, which means you lose the "Locate my Phantom" feature. No biggie, i can live with that. You can always get a GPS locator that works better than than the native feature in the app.

RCRookie said:
I use the Nexus 7 2013, Its been an excellent tablet for the Vision, although my model has no phone capabilities, which means you lose the "Locate my Phantom" feature.
There's no reason that no phone capability should have any effect on Find My Phantom.
It should still work just fine because it doesn't use the phone system to function at all.

Meta4 said:
RCRookie said:
I use the Nexus 7 2013, Its been an excellent tablet for the Vision, although my model has no phone capabilities, which means you lose the "Locate my Phantom" feature.
There's no reason that no phone capability should have any effect on Find My Phantom.
It should still work just fine because it doesn't use the phone system to function at all.

+1 ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl