VISA VS DJI

Reaction score
Back in September of 2016 I purchased a P3P down in Antioch, CA. I had problems with it right out of the box. It went in for repairs 2 weeks later. I got it back about 16 days later. It was not fixed. I asked for a replacement and I was reused. I asked for a refund and was refused. Finally I gave in a sent the P3P back to DJI in LA. Got it back in 10 days. I noticed the serial number was different. I spoke to a manager at DJI and he had assured me it was the same bird. But he was wrong. The had replaced everything but the camera with refurbished parts. I was P@@@@ OFF. I argued why did I pay full price for a used bird. This went on for 2 months. I then got VISA involved and they took over. They ended up giving my money back, through ViSA and I kept the P3P for the agony they put me through.. In the beginning they wanted to charge me $687 for the repair of the P3P.

So you can fight the might giant and win.

Thanks, David

Reactions: Digdat0 and stones
It worked out well for you. DJI clearly states in their warranty that they can use refurbished parts and they do so very often.

Reactions: JoBe
Yes I know that, but also when you have trouble right out of the box.and you don't fly except to do their testing. You send it in for repair twice. They send it back with used part I think it's a very good case of you paying full price for a used bird.

Plus the fact I think Visa has a lot of clout!. Visa chew them a new A**! Plus I was reimbursed for my P3A repair. Visa is the only way to go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez