Videos being posted showing quad flying over crowds-

Each to their own but I can think off plenty of other places which are far less crowded.
Why anyone would enjoy being surrounded by hundreds of other people I do not know.

You guys forget you can apply for a waiver to fly over crowds. Not everyone has the common sense to think it out first.

You guys forget you can apply for a waiver to fly over crowds. Not everyone has the common sense to think it out first.
You'll need a 107 cert. and a detailed plan/explanation of how the 'crowd' will be protected and other specifics.

Last I looked only a few such waivers have been granted. Maybe that has changed since.

You'll need a 107 cert. and a detailed plan/explanation of how the 'crowd' will be protected and other specifics.

Last I looked only a few such waivers have been granted. Maybe that has changed since.
They are very hard to get . And you are right you will need a 107 which I have. Plus I have 5 million in liabilty insurance with a million on the side for personal liabilty and have applied and got waivers but never for shots above crowds . But they are available. :)

Each to their own but I can think off plenty of other places which are far less crowded.
Why anyone would enjoy being surrounded by hundreds of other people I do not know.
At least we don't have to worry about some nut plowing through the crowd with a car or van wanting to kill a lot of folks having a good time. (Barcelona)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart