Videoing

CWH

Reaction score
My phantom4 is only recording about 9 mins. Then resets while I'm flying how long should it be recording if I'm flying

File size is limited, yes, but it keeps recording. It just splits the recordings into multiple files.

What do you mean by "reset"? Is it possible your microSD card is filling up, then being written over? What size card are you using? And are you pulling the videos from the microSD card or are you lloking at the videos recorded in the DJI Go app?

Beware possible few frames lost during autoroll to next file (solved with P4 Pro). So if you put together files when editing there will be little jump btw them.

Either use lower def such as 1080 or 3072 to extend recording time within file size limitation or stop recording whenever possible more generally speaking.

Yes it is annoying, especially if the lost frames are what you really want for continuity, but if you know about it you can plan your flight accordingly. 4K soon uses up the sd card.

If you change the frame rate from 60 down to 30 you will get more length for your 4gb limit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart