Video too bright ?

Reaction score
I would think is something wrong with camera from v+. Everytime i record in sunlight i can see later video too bright. Almost blinds my eyes. Barely can see details of buildungs and no mentioned of white Cars. AWB doesn't matter if auto or manual mode.

Any clues to make the video a little darker so maybe this white color will disapear? I mean of course prior using any software, just use settings in DJI Vision app.

mchrol said:
I would think is something wrong with camera from v+. Everytime i record in sunlight i can see later video too bright. Almost blinds my eyes. Barely can see details of buildungs and no mentioned of white Cars. AWB doesn't matter if auto or manual mode.

Any clues to make the video a little darker so maybe this white color will disapear? I mean of course prior using any software, just use settings in DJI Vision app.

First, make sure your camera settings are default. If things are still too bright, lower the exposure until you find a setting to your liking. Read the camera section of the manual for specifics on available camera settings.

If the camera is at the default settings and the lens cap is off, and the still image and video image are not normal, you have a defective camera. You should not have to make any changes from the default setup that came preloaded in your phantom. Call DJI tech support or return your phantom to your dealer for a replacement.

colonelangus said:
get the lens filter install kit and a canon , polaroid or similar filter kit and you should be fine.. you can buy a 3 filter kit.. comes with a UV filter , polarised lens , 3rd if for indoor use takes green ting out from florescent lights

The lens filter install kit?!?! Where is that available? I'm dying for one of those!

malacca said:
colonelangus said:
get the lens filter install kit and a canon , polaroid or similar filter kit and you should be fine.. you can buy a 3 filter kit.. comes with a UV filter , polarised lens , 3rd if for indoor use takes green ting out from florescent lights

The lens filter install kit?!?! Where is that available? I'm dying for one of those!

Whats the point ? Your dead anyway !
I want to know were we can get sutch a filter pls.
We are still alive and can do wonders with that filter system.
Sorry malacca couldn't resist on that quote.

I think the lens filter kit is for the Vision and not the Vision+ but I would love to be wrong.

ToThePoint said:
malacca said:
colonelangus said:

Whats the point ? Your dead anyway !
I want to know were we can get sutch a filter pls.
We are still alive and can do wonders with that filter system.
Sorry malacca couldn't resist on that quote.

Yes, well, as a member of the undead, at least I'll still be around when such a filter kit finally becomes available! :twisted:

mchrol said:
I think, I manipulate too much to learn as much. However results are not good enough. Check my last video for instance.
forward to 4:06 min. wheere starts video of hotel. It was really sunny day. Will try to set all defaults.

I watched your video and was expecting to see some terrible, washed-out footage. Honestly, it did not look very bad at all. Just a slight exposure reduction would help, and I'm sure your editing software provides some additional post-production adjustments. Nice video, BTW. Next focus more on the girls... :cool:

mchrol said:
I think, I manipulate too much to learn as much. However results are not good enough. Check my last video for instance.
forward to 4:06 min. wheere starts video of hotel. It was really sunny day. Will try to set all defaults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpUdzdNHhMs

Over exposed a bit (can be pulled down in post) but the biggest problem is the horrible over sharpening (look at the aliasing that occurs at all of the straight lines).

Some helpful advice about getting the most out of the mediocre Vision + camera:

https://vimeo.com/92122965

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl