Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Video Quiver

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by dirkclod, Jul 23, 2016.

1. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Guys I have seemed to acquire a quiver in my videos .Now I have searched all I could on this and have done the calibrations ,changed props and the rubber dampners but am missing something .
    In this it's bad I just did but normally when I go on long runs it will be smooth say out a mile then do it
    then stop . Is not all the time . This is on my P3 4K
    Just did this [​IMG]
    Now it is windy here but does it when it's not .
    In this I did a few minutes earlier you don't see it till at the last .
    [​IMG]
    What am I missing ?
    Thanks

2. Blue Bird

Looks a bit windy on that second vid. ****! I can only guess that you have a thermal issue with the mounts.
    If the ball mounts are old, they will be harder, thus possibly causing the jello. I only had this happen once with a P2.
    Something with sudden temperature change while in flight. I purchased new ball mounts for it and the problem was solved.
    Let us know what you do to get it resolved. ,, BB

3. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks for responding . I changed those out to new ones and still have that .Yea it was windy but does it with out any wind .
    Those were the first things I tried . The ball mounts . I did both of those clips with the same flight . It just does it at times and that time it was the worst I have ever seen it . I don't know with all the updates or maybe some setting I have off is what's causing it .
    Some flights are fine .
    I tried some other settings yesterday morning and did this to see and you will see it's good then there it is .
    Just look at the first part and you will see .

4. Blue Bird

Yeah, I saw the little wiggle at the end. Awesome vid though! Almost looks like a wind gust caused that wiggle.
    Interesting! could be a digital issue maybe?

5. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

That I don't know . I have that VO on this bird but have it off all the time . Thought maybe it was my slow PC . I don't know .
    I always take my video from the gimbal to the PC and maybe try to take the card out and see if that changes anything .
    As far as wind now most of my flight are just in the country straight out and back and still see that some .
    And thanks about that video but me no editor . Plus if you look at any of my stuff it's just Trees, water and mud :)
    Will pull this card that has the first 2 I posted in my first post and see if that makes a difference .