Video Problems

Reaction score
I have tried every video player to watch my p3 videos including VLC,Windows media player and Quicktime player and nothing works. Is there a codec or something I need?

I have tried every video player to watch my p3 videos including VLC,Windows media player and Quicktime player and nothing works. Is there a codec or something I need?
I've found that I can get good results with Potplayer Global Potplayer when all other players have failed.

When you say 'nothing works', what exactly happens? It may be that your computer spec just isn't up to the job, especially when playing at higher resolutions.

I just tried Potplayer Global Potplayer and it also says Unable to get audio/video file.
The others also says something similar such as can not play file format.
My computer is running 64 bit operating system with 8 gig of ram. it is only a yr old.

So it's unlikely that your pc spec is the problem and I don't think it could be a lack of codec as Potplayer seems to play anything I give to it, including .MOV and MP4, without any additional installations being needed. I'm on a 32-bit OS.

However, just to be sure, if you've recorded and been trying to play .MOV files, try recording some .MP4 files and playing them, or vice-versa

You could perhaps try Googling the exact error message you get, along with a few other parameters and see what comes up.

I'm by no means an expert in this, so maybe someone else has some ideas to offer?...

After formatting the Micro SD Card through the program on my iphone I can now watch my flight videos :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl