Video Output failed

Reaction score
Trying to create a movie with the updated go app. The editing is so much better and I like it. Problem is when done and trying to complete project I get a prompt that says video output failed download original video that you edited and try again. Can someone explain that??

Reactions: Victo and Vmc
I'm having the exact same problem! Can anybody shed some light on this?

P.S. This is true of my iPhone 6S Plus and iPad 4......SOMEBODY who has more expertise please help us out here....I've all but STOPPED flying because of this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Victo
Hi, I am having the exact same issue, where I've had no problems before saving edited material. Have emailed support no fix as yet.

Reactions: Vmc
I'm still having this problem after a couple of updates. Tech support was as good as useless. Their high tech fix was to delete the app and reinstall. Meanwhile I would lose the unsaved works which I'm not going to do.
Pretty disappointed with the lack of assistance and no fix for what seems to be a common issue.

I'm still having this problem after a couple of updates. Tech support was as good as useless. Their high tech fix was to delete the app and reinstall. Meanwhile I would lose the unsaved works which I'm not going to do.
Pretty disappointed with the lack of assistance and no fix for what seems to be a common issue.

I did just find a fix that required me not to rearrange the clips once I had selected them to create the movie. Essentially, pick the clips you want to edit and merge in the order you want them viewed. Do not hold down and drag back and forth. Worked for me. Very strange though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan