Video feed dropping out every 15 seconds

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am the proud owner of a phantom 3 standard and am taking great shots with it and having a lot of fun flying it. But since the update its almost impossible to fly it far. Or even a bit out of sight because when i take flight with enough sats and from what i can see externally no broken antenna it just drops the video feed goes to a black screen and initiates the rth. Which i then cancel and the video feed comes back. To drop out again about 10 to 15 seconds later. It says "strong interference, fly with caution" but i'v tried it in multiple spots. Some more densely inhabited then the other and it just keeps doing it. The drone keeps being controllable, just a laggy video feed. And its alot less safe/fun when flying. Does this has to do with the new update or could my antenna be broken? Am i the only one having these issues or do you guys have the same troubles. I didn't see any posts about this or maybe im just looking in the wrong places. But i hope i can summon your wisdom once more. Because finishing my project with this just doesn't feel safe. And i hope its not the start of more problems.
Kind regards,
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl