Vertical Studio - Looking for Beta Testers

Had a chance to play with the iOS beta today. You've done a great job and it was fun to play with!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neil Mathew
Tried the iOS version of the app yesterday, works a treat, all I ever wanted from an app when I am shooting video. I am not too keen on the idea of pre planning waypoints and marking up maps, it limits creativity on a shoot, whereas vertical studio acts as a camera assistant as it is somewhat difficult to control the camera and drone at the same time whilst making sure the video is smooth.

The app still needs to be fine tuned, but a great first stab, and although having an uncluttered screen is nice, having telemetry data is a must when flying to make sure one can monitor the status of the drone but I am sure this is something that would be added at a later date.

Great product and one of the best apps so far, nice to see someone thinking out of the box rather than follow what others have already delivered.

Just been out flying with the app and it worked flawlessly.
Having said that, the only time it lost the subject was when it moved into a very dark shadow, but that was to be expected.
As has already been mentioned, I would really appreciate having the battery state on show to save worrying about it. I had to keep bringing the quad back to check on it.
But on the whole, a really useful app that works very well.

This app is amazing...tested today and it worked flawlessly in all situations and the only thing I experienced was when the subject went into shadows..I am testing the IOS app on my P3P. Will put up a full review with video soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18