Vertical Gimbal Tilt Not Responding to Touch

Reaction score
I have a new P3A and the vertical/pitch gimbal tilt is not responding to the touch pad indicator on the DJI GO app. I can move the gimbal from 90 degrees to 180 degrees with the C2 control but when I swipe down on the control ledger on the right side of the screen, the gimbal doesn't move. I have done ?successful RC, gimbal, IMU and compass calibrations. All other functions seem to be working fine. What am I missing?

Does it respond when you use the wheel on the top, left of the remote controller?

And swiping the vertical bar on the right side of DJI GO does absolutely nothing?

Did you move the wheel the entire way up/down when you calibrated the remote controller in DJI GO?

Oops. Actually, the RC calibration failed. (Sorry, I forgot about that.) When I did the RC cal and moved the sticks all around, nothing happened. I tried this for several seconds and it kept telling me to move the sticks in 360 degrees and the "Finish" button stayed grey-out and wouldn't respond. (I guess this is the first question I should have addressed!)

Okay, I just did what I think was a successful RC calibration and I still have the same problem. When I swipe down, I get full screen. Also, when I just tap the screen, I get a ring segmented in 4 parts that says "exposure." Maybe I have to adjust a camera setting?

Okay, I just did what I think was a successful RC calibration and I still have the same problem.
Here's what a successful calibration looks like:

When I swipe down, I get full screen. Also, when I just tap the screen, I get a ring segmented in 4 parts that says "exposure." Maybe I have to adjust a camera setting?
That's all working as designed.

You can only tilt the gimbal in DJI GO by sliding this bar:

Tablet.png

It's easier to use the wheel on the remote controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl