Using new antennas?

Reaction score
I have a bunch of random antennas lying around my house that all use the same sma connector on my p4 controller, so could i use those for my controller to test them out? i dont remember anything about them i am just trying to find antennas with at least a 3000ft range that arent as annoying to setup as the itelite antennas and maxxrange

get a windsurfer

5.8ghz antennas will definitely not work.

The other question is how do you really test if new antenna is able to push out power without having the right gadgets.

Windsurfer is the easiest mod and also ensures it won't degrade the performance.

5.8ghz antennas will definitely not work.

The other question is how do you really test if new antenna is able to push out power without having the right gadgets.

Windsurfer is the easiest mod and also ensures it won't degrade the performance.
you mean the ones you put on the stock antennas? i have the itelite and maxxrange panel, i dont have the stock antennas anymore. the itelite panel is a true PITA to take off then put back on, then take off and put back on everytime i travel with it in my backpack. i just wanted something other than the panel so i can travel easier

foto phantom.jpg
foto phantom.jpg

you mean the ones you put on the stock antennas? i have the itelite and maxxrange panel, i dont have the stock antennas anymore. the itelite panel is a true PITA to take off then put back on, then take off and put back on everytime i travel with it in my backpack. i just wanted something other than the panel so i can travel easier
Yes, it is a pita if you don't but a compatible backpack, one that accepts the itelite antenna installed on the RC. If you can't afford that then using a standard omni directional antenna with a wind surfer is your best bet. The problem is most wind surfers are made for the stock antenna. You might need to get creative.

The pro craft and think tank helipak backpacks will accept the itelite antenna mounted on the RC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing