Using multiple phantoms with ground station

Reaction score
Hello
I have the phantom vision+ and I'm hooked (even though I've waited for 7 weeks to get it back from their repair shop in LA)

I'm looking to begin mapping and I was wondering if anyone has looked into controlling multiple phantoms with 1 ipad and the ground station.

My plan is to buy a few phantom 2 attach my own camera (no FPV) I'll figure out the speed and frame rate the cameras need and then set way points for multiple phantoms. Send them up at the same time to get through the mapping faster.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Didrik

i would like to use multiple phantoms as well but concerned about interference since you would be using radios with the same freq.
i already had 2 phantoms flying and no problems at all but dont know what would happen if i used the datalinks they both have , would there be interference

DocSteveMaxi said:
i would like to use multiple phantoms as well but concerned about interference since you would be using radios with the same freq.
i already had 2 phantoms flying and no problems at all but dont know what would happen if i used the datalinks they both have , would there be interference
The mission itself is uploaded before flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT