Usb monitor / fpv glasses

Reaction score
I am due to take delivery of a p3 pro soon. I used to have a p2v+ and used my samsung galaxy note 4 and itv fpv glasses. I ran the app on my note 4 and then i had an mhl 3 adapter plugged into phone which converted to hdmi - then hdmi lead to composite converter - then yellow composite lead to my fpv glasses. I was able to get a duplicate view of my phone screen directly to my fpv and phone at the same time. Ive sold the p2v+ but still have the fpv glasses. I have a cable here which is usb to composite - so my question is:
if i plug my glaases to my composite lead and the usb end into the p3 rc port will i get a view of what the camera sees? Has anyone tried a usb device like this or a usb monitor and will the view work without using the pilot app ? If it does then how about getting a dual usb adapter and plugging that into the back of the rc and splitting the feed to both my phone and the fpv glasses (i know if it does work i dont think there will be any app data on the fpv feed, just the camera view in theory). Anyone out there tried a usb monitor or device?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl