uploading video

Reaction score
good morning, I'm new to this web site and also to the phantom drone family, i have a question regarding how to upload the videos to my youtube and Facebook account, downloaded to my mac and picasa, tried to upload and i canot! any advice?

good morning, I'm new to this web site and also to the phantom drone family, i have a question regarding how to upload the videos to my youtube and Facebook account, downloaded to my mac and picasa, tried to upload and i canot! any advice?
Is your computer on? Do you have an internet connection? Need more details like what steps you're taking, what errors you may be getting, etc in order to help.

Hi bbfpv,
I have a Samsung Note 3 with internet access. The video is built with Director and is in the My Works section. When asked to share the video, a new page appears asking us to upload the video to Youtube, a Google license application appears asking the following permissions for DJI GO(see the email address, display basic information manage your profile and manage your YouTube account). I accept the terms and immediately after I return to the video page that requires upload the video. This is an endless loop!

Is your computer on? Do you have an internet connection? Need more details like what steps you're taking, what errors you may be getting, etc in order to help.
Seriously? Is your computer on, do you have an internet connection? Come on man......

Your answer sounded like tech response from India,since he was logged in surely his computer is on and has an Internet connection. Just poking fun.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl