Upgraded Radio Controller for Vision Plus

So I received my new upgraded controller for my vision plus today and I am a little confused,the gimbal control dial works great,only problem when I turn on the dji vision application the gimbal control dial stops working,the application takes over,i don't see and way to disable the application control.Does anyone have a solution ? otherwise it would be useless to not open the application and take benefit of the recording and fpv
I believe the issue is you need to check the box in the settings regarding upgraded controller. You do that in the assistant software.

krsdj1, calibrate your remote controller like this. The important part is the settings in the video -- but, a calibration won't hurt either since your remote controller is new.

I got one question I understand the controlling may need a calibration but would this have anything to do with me turning the app on and the gimbal control stops working I guess you're saying that the calibration is going to fix this thank you so much for your reply

OK -- this may be the stoopid question of the day, so please be gentle. :eek:

When charging the new style controller, should the switch be on the "off" or "on" position?

Thanks!
If you leave it on, the leds work as a charging indicator. But it will take a little longer, not much, I believe it knows it's being charged and it's not transmitting anything.

The scroll wheel is a bit too light after removing the spring so I sticked a bit of tape around the shaft and now it's smoooth.

Hello Quad Hobbyists,I was wondering if anybody has used the new radio controller for the vision plus? New Remote has a Throttle lock: allows the Copter to desend steadily,Trainer Port: Connects the controller to the computer for fly simulation.The upgraded 5.8G remote control comes with new features, including a gimbal control dial, built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicatorsThe new remote control is compatible with Phantom 2 Vision+,I am looking for some Feedback Thanks alot
Here's my sight to show you how to pair new controller to quad. It's easy, but the box has absolutely no instructions.
The controller is great. I haven't had any problems with the lock, not sure why it's there.

Jimmykjimmy, the throttle lock ensures a steady descent.

Jimmykjimmy, the throttle lock ensures a steady descent.
Or a steady 'Death'? I thought when u keep the controller in down position for more than 3 seconds it cuts off engines? If u 5 seconds up in air coming down full throttle and hold that position for 3 seconds would you not fall out of sky?

No. The motors only shut down after your Phantom stops descending.

My question is about the LiPo battery in the transmitter, do you need to treat it the same way as other LiPo batteries? Storage at ~40%, etc... Does this have the same auto discharge that the P2 battery packs have?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl