update Nvidia k1 ?

do you get Google maps with litchi?

Yes you do. I'm not going to say litchi is better but litchi is better. Lol

It's worth the money to try it. I haven't looked back at the go app since. Just like anything else on here, do your research! They have a good help page on their website and there's a bunch of videos on YouTube.

Check it out!

Last edited:
so from what I've read at the moment about litchi I still have to update all FW on my dji go/AC/TX before I install litchi, if that is the case I'll wait until I get Back to the UK where I've got faster B/B

so from what I've read at the moment about litchi I still have to update all FW on my dji go/AC/TX before I install litchi, if that is the case I'll wait until I get Back to the UK where I've got faster B/B

Yea I keep dji go on my iPhone and really only use it for updates and IMU calibrations. I was told to not keep the two on the same device. Could be totally unnecessary but that's what I do.

Yea I keep dji go on my iPhone and really only use it for updates and IMU calibrations. I was told to not keep the two on the same device. Could be totally unnecessary but that's what I do.
I think that is only applicable to the Standard. The litchi web site does not say anything about that. It only says to not have both apps running at the same time. So just close one out before opening the other. I have both on my iPad mini 4 and my Pixel XL. I have no issues.

Reactions: 805hd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT