Update fail

Reaction score
Hi,
I hadn’t flown my P4 in 9 months so decided to update firmware. Didn’t work on the Go app so tried Assistant 2 and shows failed there too. Last advice was to connect the P4 to my device (iPad mini 4). What cable to use? It would have to be Lightening to micro USB. Never seen a cable like that. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Morgan

20180626_084417.jpg
Hi,
I hadn’t flown my P4 in 9 months so decided to update firmware. Didn’t work on the Go app so tried Assistant 2 and shows failed there too. Last advice was to connect the P4 to my device (iPad mini 4). What cable to use? It would have to be Lightening to micro USB. Never seen a cable like that. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Morgan
OTG adapter for usb,that way you can conect to device and p4 usb slot,they very cheap and local electronics shop should have,I never had luck with assistant and always do it through the djigo4 app.
15303898604412121335533.jpg
,,,,,,these are sposed to be in the box with phantom but some not get,,mine was missing had to buy

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 100665
OTG adapter for usb,that way you can conect to device and p4 usb slot,they very cheap and local electronics shop should have,I never had luck with assistant and always do it through the djigo4 app.View attachment 100664,,,,,,these are sposed to be in the box with phantom but some not get,,mine was missing had to buy

Cool, thanks a bunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72