Ultrsonic error, land immediately warning

Reaction score
Hi, not sure of this warning. Flying under tree's, in close proxminity to film Florida Woodpeckers in my own 70Ft tree, without disturbing them. I suspect it of
must of been from having all the tree's around. What setting would/should toggle/use if/and/or that error would of, or might of caused it? Anyyone ever seem this warning? Thanks

Hi, not sure of this warning. Flying under tree's, in close proxminity to film Florida Woodpeckers in my own 70Ft tree, without disturbing them. I suspect it of
must of been from having all the tree's around. What setting would/should toggle/use if/and/or that error would of, or might of caused it? Anyyone ever seem this warning? Thanks
It's most likely a false alarm.
It's seen occasionally but the Ultrasonic system shouldn't have any effect on your flying.
You can disable the VPS system and fly quite safely.

I had an ultrasonic warning last weekend, 150ft. above an open field, it said to land immediately or something like that. It was flying well. I did land, swap battery and took off again. The warning did not happen again. Thanks Meta4 for the false alarm info, I thought the same, but it's reassuring to hear it from knowledgable sources.

I got this warning also last week. I was flying about 50 feet above an open field. Don't know what caused it. There was no wildlife below, no vegetation growth, light breeze. It is very concerning when one encounters a "LAND IMMEDIATELY" warning. I don't want to fly without all sensors working. I just want them to work correctly with no false alarms. It's too distracting, don't you think?

Yea, that warning got me nervous, even though the P4P was doing just fine, I was questioning weather imminent catastrophe was present. I flew it several more times and changed locations, and it did not happen again, just glad I wasn't over water. It certainly was a distraction.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales