Ultrasonic sensor error

If it has GPS lock then NO VPS at any altitude.

according to the demo video with a guy from dji that I seen yesterday that is not true. Being it still can use the vps even when flying with 18 sats like they had. Its also used for the auto take off and auto landing even with full sats locked. .

Yea i have never been a big fan of hand catch. It all most took his face off, i would sooner replace props than take a visit to hospital.

Personally I have never used hand catch.

Landing it takes some experience but if you do it right it is never a problem.

Hand catching is so easy, just bring it down to within reaching height, and when you see that it's hovering steady, just walk over to it and grab it

Reactions: Pumpfixer
Skill is landing it on the spot you want and it kisses the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: leekiya
I will watch again. I hope not because if this turns out to be a video to scare people it will take the meaning of TROLL to a whole new level.

On another note tho like i first stated, i have no idea what he is saying.

I will watch again. I hope not because if this turns out to be a video to scare people it will take the meaning of TROLL to a whole new level.

On another note tho like i first stated, i have no idea what he is saying.

He is saying leekiya, fly your drone.

Leekiya - Have you actually flown it yet!!

I'm starting to think I might buy it off you in 6 months as it will still be as good as new in its box at this rate!!!!

Flown mine tonight - excellent and sooooo responsive!!

I'm starting to think I might buy it off you in 6 months as it will still be as good as new in its box at this rate!!!!

I always hand catch, I have not experienced this ?

Its not for sale. Its already on the mantle next to his unopened mint condition He-Man :)

Whatever you do, if you do it wrong it can turn out bad - hand catch the right way is my preference....

Don't know what he is saying but it doesn't look good.

He's saying that he's not going to be hand catching this model because of the sonar sensors.
Another person commented on his video about something similar occurred to him but that the phantom hit the floor hard enough that it broke the camera. I think he did a good job with the throttle to not let it hit the floor super hard.

No way, you've not flown yet leekiya!? :) you've had the drone as long as me and I've flown a good 10 or so times.

Watching the guy's thumb on the controls looks like he's doing that on purpose.
I watched that. He's certainly pressing up on the stick to keep it in the air. So it looks like it might automatically be going down and he's trying to keep it up.

I'm guessing that the battery might have been low and it was RTH to auto land or he pressed the RTH button.

Also, he did the hand catch incorrectly. You should hover the Phantom above head height and reach up to grab it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart