UK announce registration required

This is the CAA we are talking about - they like to see everything written down in marbled notebooks :D

Not this is off topic but do you still need a colour television licence in UK? Black and white TV licence I remember were cheaper?

I agree with most of what's been said on this forum, like most of us that enjoy flying drones for pleasure as well as for commercial gain it is the common sense approach that is lacking by those that misuse their drones by flying near airports etc and giving diligent flyers a bad name. I have taken the ground school course etc and paid a pretty penny for it, most of the course was common sense based the course I took was a weeks course, so the online training will be interesting, what parts of the ground school will be used to qualify a person fit to fly? many questions to be answered here I think,as mark 99 remarked legislation needs to be sort also again many questions.

In the meantime I wish everyone safe flying.

Hey we now have a licence and approval for our sceptic tank (OSWM) onsite waste management system. So were not a danger to others when we go to the toilet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez