UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Charged batteries, uploaded firmware, fired up the propless motors, took some snap shots and a video of my kitchen, then put it to bed for the night. Mine arrived safe and sound with gimbal holder still attached :) Waiting for my DJI Hard shell backpack and extra batteries. Thanks for the good service Chad.

Charged batteries, uploaded firmware, fired up the propless motors, took some snap shots and a video of my kitchen, then put it to bed for the night. Mine arrived safe and sound with gimbal holder still attached :) Waiting for my DJI Hard shell backpack and extra batteries. Thanks for the good service Chad.
lol yeah my gimbal holder was not intact but everything still worked fine, I definitely made sure firs thing

Anyone else get an additional email saying Eric Fowkes has sent you a package via usps? Maybe our batteries? Just wondering if it was spam or uav related. They have my correct address and everything.

That's the printed lens caps you ordered from Eric.

Mine just arrived in California! Since it's about 40 miles away maybe they could deliver tomorrow instead of waiting til Friday. But I have Friday though Monday off work so it should be a fun weekend!

Flew great. A little windier than I'd like and it asked me to calibrate the IMU in the field but it worked very well. Extremely responsive. I still have more learning to do as far as the app, lots of options. It also took about 30% of my iPhone 6 battery for my flight but I left it fully functional the whole time.

Going to the farm this weekend so I should be able to test the range some. Very happy so far.

Mine flew great, but my video is sucks.... it's so jerky. IMU calibrated. Gimbal calibrated. plastic gimble thing off, foam off. :sigh: Tried .mov and mp4, but only via quicktime on a windows box. I'm hoping it's the player... :(
Thankfully a 3 day weekend will give me time to play

Reactions: Built Drones
Try VLC and see how it looks

In a DJI forum, someone recommended the free version of DaVinci Resolve (LITE) to process the 4k down to 1080. The full version of this program is $995, the pro is $30,000.00! Might be VLC a try too. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka