UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Anyone else get an additional email saying Eric Fowkes has sent you a package via usps? Maybe our batteries? Just wondering if it was spam or uav related. They have my correct address and everything.
I did but I thought it was the lens caps that I ordered. Did you order lens caps?

Reactions: Carver1000
Woohoo!
IMG_0805[1].JPG

My UPS finally updated and says IN TRANSIT ON TIME...Tomorrow approx. 2 ish I shall receive.
age - 32 feel like a 8 year old...lol

I was panicking.... LOL.. I thought it was somewhere here in the shop.. We did everything we could to get these orders out of the door.. Four UPS trucks came and picked up all of our units going out on Friday..

Mine came in earlier, charged up the battery attended some meetings and now I'm listening to D-D-D-D over and over and over. Kind of reminds me of an old dot matrix printer.

Success, took about 12 minutes

Also the gimbal protector was still mostly on and camera appears level. Not sure if I'll be able to get it in the air today though.

Last edited:
Not able to get out today to fly but sure has been fun playing with the settings and simulator. Simulator maxes out at the 500m height and yes you can csc to bring it down faster. Took a couple of attempts to do it without crashing.

Seems so familiar to my P2V+ but lots of new things to get used to.

I was panicking.... LOL.. I thought it was somewhere here in the shop.. We did everything we could to get these orders out of the door.. Four UPS trucks came and picked up all of our units going out on Friday..
For sure me too, but we or at least i can breathe a sigh of relief.

Thanks again look forward to doing more business with you

Only 99 went out - mine was held for Thursday shipping... Right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka