UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

I'm pretty sure there are as anxious as we all are to get this shipment in there hand. don't forget there money is tied up in this deal as mine and yours. So give them some time. At least they're keeping us posted about the whole status thanks UAV-OUTLET.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Reactions: Built Drones
I have been debating about canceling as well. But when I saw the photo that showed Panalpina I understood exactly the complication this was encountering. Causing something to be held by customs could be something as simple as a wrong description of goods or not knowing who the consignee is. Though the situation is not ideal, unfortunately its just one of those things that happens. Luckily I dont have an urgent need for the phantom, which has surely contributed to my patience. My purchase is backed by Amazon which puts me at ease that I ( we ) are not being scammed in anyway.

I'm sure more than a few in this thread have debated canceling. But you can't say you are canceling cause you don't want them to profit off of you. What have they done in this process besides be completely open and honest? Going as far as posting screen shots for to see the exact thing they are dealing with. If anything they have shared in our angst, and they have a lot more riding on DJI than our $1,300.
Its not like they are in stock at your local best buy. Whats the worst case? We get them a week later than they hoped for? Hardly persecution.

I'm sure more than a few in this thread have debated canceling. But you can't say you are canceling cause you don't want them to profit off of you. What have they done in this process besides be completely open and honest? Going as far as posting screen shots for to see the exact thing they are dealing with. If anything they have shared in our angst, and they have a lot more riding on DJI than our $1,300.
Its not like they are in stock at your local best buy. Whats the worst case? We get them a week later than they hoped for? Hardly persecution.
Oh they continually told us tomorrow when they should have told us from the beginning that it would be a few extra days. Your telling me that with all the problems their having with customs now that sunday when the shippment was not even in the US yet they really thought it would be their the next morning? Come on they stalled us from canceling are orders.

Oh they continually told us tomorrow when they should have told us from the beginning that it would be a few extra days. Your telling me that with all the problems their having with customs now that sunday when the shippment was not even in the US yet they really thought it would be their the next morning? Come on they stalled us from canceling are orders.
Hey best of luck to you guys its your mess now. I am going to fly my other drones for now and buy a P3 when the heat dies down

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT